Could you take part in our #RibbonsforUkraine campaign and help those in need?
Oasis would like to share our latest campaign with you all to help raise money for and support those from Ukraine - #RibbonsforUkraine
How to Take Part
Schools or community groups who want to share the idea just need to go to www.ribbonsforukraine.org and watch the simple ‘how-to’ video from Oasis Academy Coulsdon, and then get started on making their own ribbons!
All monies raised should be then donated through the website. Funds will go to a range of on-the-ground charities in Ukraine and surrounding countries, as well as to support families arriving in the UK.
How to Make Ribbons for Ukraine
- Ribbon comes in various widths and is easy to find online or from a local craft store. We suggest using ribbon that’s between 10mm and 20mm wide. You will also need craft safety pins.
- Cut one yellow ribbon to about 16cm / 6.5 inches in length, at an angle.
- Cut a blue ribbon to the same length.
- Place the blue and yellow ribbons over one another, line them up, and fold them over each other.
- Take a craft safety pin and attach it to the middle of the ribbon, where they overlap to secure it in place.
- Sell your ribbons for a donation of £1 or more!